12 June, 2007

Pink Week


Hello! This week is Pink Week at Printer & Piemaker. As this week's guest blogger, I hope to please your color palate with my approaching-ridiculous-amount of pink kitchenwares. It all started with the tilt-head KitchenAid Cook For The Cure mixer, which I wanted because of the associated donation to breast cancer research, and the end is nowhere in sight. These pink peonies came from my garden, the end vases I found in a pile of dirt in our garage when we moved in (I think they were handmade by a previous owner who threw pots as a hobby), and the center vase was an impulse buy at Crate & Barrel.
Personally, I love antique and vintage kitchen equipment, but rarely get the opportunity to shop. I rely on the generosity and sharp eye of friends and relations in TX, MT, and CA who find themselves in second hand and antique stores. Therefore, I really can't take any personal credit for this accumulation of wares, but I do hope you enjoy it!

Your guest blogger,
Piper

No comments: