07 April, 2008

Suddenly Seymour


I've had a few people ask about my dog, Seymour. He's a labradoodle, and he's about a year and a half old. He weighs 42 pounds (as of our last visit to the vet), and is a great dog. He's got a lot of energy, but he can also be mellow and is definitely a smart cookie. His favorite things to do are go swimming in the bay out at Point Isabel, and hang out with his good friend Chip, the standard poodle who lives with my parents. This picture was taken after he was groomed- usually he's much more scruffy!

2 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

ADORABLE! there are a few labradoodles at our dog park with great personalities ;)

Anonymous said...

I love that breed! I am a big defender of poodles...they are the most intelligent dog and so sweet. Seymour is adorable!!!