10 March, 2009

Hello Again

I haven't been posting here for a while, but there are a few things I've been eyeing around the internet that I wanted to share. Since this blog has always served as an archive for me of the things I find visually inspiring, I plan to continue keeping these records, just not as frequently. Hope you don't mind!


This painting by Grant Haffner. It reminds me a little of the painting I bought from Kelly Neidig last year.


A tile from Rob Ryan.


A card from The Great Lakes.


Print of a painting by Lisa Congdon.



Prints of paintings by Leah Giberson- you know how much I love topiaries!!!


Embroidered topographic map by Fabbiz.


Print/collage by one of my favorite Etsy sellers, Essimar.


This lamp from Crate and Barrel, which is actually much more turquoise in person.


I am really liking all the green that they are showing right now, like these vases.


And also these sheets, which I have been coveting for a while.


Then there's this painting by Christopher Bettig, which reminds me so much of this drawing by Jaimie Derringer.


Oh, yeah! And also these little porcelain pieces that Ashley Goldberg has been selling:

2 comments:

Some Chilean Woman said...

Hi, so glad I bumped into your blog, I'm always looking for fun and quirky things to look at.

Leah Giberson said...

Thanks for including my new topiary prints here with so many great finds. It's so funny, I JUST came across Grant Heffner's work the other day and LOVE it.