14 May, 2012

Weekend, Etc.!


I'm off to New York in a couple of days for the National Stationery Show. I am taking a year off from having my own booth this year, so if you are going to the show, be sure to stop by Crow & Canary's booth (#3024) to see all my new products! I'm excited to see all my stationery buddies and to have some time in New York outside of the Javits center, and a friend is meeting me for a mini road trip before we head home, so I'll have lots to post about when I get back!

In the meantime, let's catch up on the last week. I took a knife skills class at 4505 Meats, which was a bit more thorough than the last one I took, as well as a meditation class at the Shambhala Center in Berkeley. I saw two movies- The Avengers and The Five Year Engagement- had drinks with an good friend, saw Chad Harbach interviewed about The Art of Fielding (which I'm currently reading) at the Palace of Fine Arts, ate late night doughnuts at Bob's and a couple of wonderful meals at Camino, went on some lovely hikes, got sunburnt, spent an afternoon reading and eating ice cream in Dolores Park, and... hired a cleaning service for my house! I know, that last one doesn't sound that exciting, but trust me: it is!








Also, I've finally given in and started posting on Instagram. You can follow me there at Deerseason87 if you're curious.

No comments: